Healthcare Job in Roselle Park, New Jersey : NJ
Looking for Healthcare Jobs? See currently available Healthcare job openings on healthcare.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
healthcare.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any healthcare job . We provide job resources for Healthcare positions throughout the industry. healthcare.jobs.net also provides Healthcare jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Healthcare by either city or state.
healthcare.jobs.net is a healthcare job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Healthcare jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your healthcare job search on healthcare.jobs.net today.
Registered Nurse (Rn) - Pediatric Day Healthcare Center
Registered Nurse (Rn) - Pediatric Day Healthcare Center Job Description
Pediatric Day Healthcare Center - Registered Nurse (RN)
*Now Offering Paid Time Off (PTO) Benefits*
Aveanna Healthcare is hiring compassionate Registered Nurses (RNs) to provide skilled nursing care to medically complex patients in our pediatric day healthcare center. Aveanna Healthcare is one of the largest pediatric home health care companies in the U.S. This is an outstanding opportunity to develop specialized skills and gain nursing experience in a fun pediatric setting.
RN Position Details:
- Provide skilled nursing care to children ages birth to 8 years old in a developmentally appropriate center-based setting
- Follow physician orders for plan of care and provide documentation of care delivered
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments, and therapies
- Participate as a vital member of our multidisciplinary team
Qualifications for RN Position:
- 2 or more years of pediatric experience as an RN, with at least 6 months experience caring for medically fragile children within the last 24 months
- Current Healthcare Provider CPR certification
Additional Benefits of RN Position:
- Available shifts are Monday – Friday Daytime ; No nights and no weekends
- Paid Time Off Available
- Flexible scheduling for PRN positions
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (available benefits are based on employment status)
- Training & Continuous Professional Development as an employee of Aveanna Healthcare
KEYWORDS - PDHC, PPEC, PECC
Roselle Park Healthcare Job