Healthcare Job in Las Vegas, Nevada : NV 89144
Looking for Healthcare Jobs? See currently available Healthcare job openings on healthcare.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
healthcare.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any healthcare job . We provide job resources for Healthcare positions throughout the industry. healthcare.jobs.net also provides Healthcare jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Healthcare by either city or state.
healthcare.jobs.net is a healthcare job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Healthcare jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your healthcare job search on healthcare.jobs.net today.
Program Director-Healthcare Technology Management
Program Director-Healthcare Technology Management Job Description
One of the nation’s largest and most respected hospital management companies, Universal Health Services, Inc. (NYSE: UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Steadily growing since its inception to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenues of $10 billion and 83,000 employees. In 2018, UHS was recognized for the eighth consecutive year as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; and in 2017, ranked #276 on the Fortune 500, and listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America’s Top 500 Public Companies.
Our operating philosophy is as effective today as it was 40 years ago: Build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive, and become the leading healthcare provider in each community we serve.
Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 83,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates more than 320 acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.
The Corporate IS Department is seeking a dynamic and talented Program Director-Healthcare Technology Management.
The Program Director-Healthcare Technology Management drives all aspects of the UHS Healthcare Technology Management (HTM) program toward excellence, leveraging healthcare technology and information systems to ensure patients, visitors and coworkers an exceptional experience at UHS facilities. Implements and sustains all policies and procedures to support HTM operational strategies. Uses corporate organizational metrics and key performance indicators (KPI’s); develops regional KPI’s; and provides appropriate monthly, quarterly and annual reporting metrics, to meet or exceed expected deliverables for the assigned region. Acts as the regional senior-level HTM operations manager, providing direction, development and mentoring for the staff in the assigned region. Fosters the relationship between hospital facility leadership and corporate HTM leadership. Ensures all HTM required regulatory compliance and fiduciary results for the assigned region.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Oversees and coordinates all operational and administrative tasks related to the HTM departments in the assigned region. Deploys corporate HTM operational solutions across the assigned UHS continuum.
- Provides direction, development and mentors all regional staff of the assigned area.
- Has primary senior-level responsibility in the recruitment, retention and termination of staff within the assigned region.
- Provides all required reporting to the HTM corporate leadership and assigned facility leadership.
- Uses the CMMS database to monitor: productivity, inventory accuracy, regulatory requirements, financial performance (parts and labor), contract management, IT data and other pertinent data management for the HTM program.
- Develops dashboards and components as directed by Corporate HTM leadership.
- Works with HTM corporate leadership and facility leadership to effectively manage the HTM program to deliver the results and expectations for program excellence.
- Develops and sustains vendor relationships.
- Ensures that staff develops and sustains relationships with facility staff and vendors.
- Works with the assigned UHS facilities to develop, maintain and sustain a 5-year capital plan for devices included in the CMMS database.
- Manages device evaluations, installations and disposition of medical devices.
- Assists assigned facility leadership with suggestions for device acquisition and/or replacement.
- Five to eight years’ experience with healthcare technology management programs, in Coordinator role or above.
- Medical equipment knowledge (manufacturers, models, modalities, capital planning, etc…).
- Understanding of regulatory requirements of medical devices (CMS, TJC, CLIA, AABB, NRC,State, Local).
- Strong computer skills (proficient with Microsoft products), experience with CMMS products.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Excellent oral, written, communication and presentation skills.
Travel Requirements: 20-30% domestic US travel (depending on projects).
This opportunity provides the following:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to "UHS or UHS facilities" on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms "we," "us," "our" or "the company" in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including but not limited to UHS of Delaware, Inc.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
Las Vegas Healthcare Job