Healthcare Job in Charleston, West Virginia : WV
Looking for Healthcare Jobs? See currently available Healthcare job openings on healthcare.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
healthcare.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any healthcare job . We provide job resources for Healthcare positions throughout the industry. healthcare.jobs.net also provides Healthcare jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Healthcare by either city or state.
healthcare.jobs.net is a healthcare job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Healthcare jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your healthcare job search on healthcare.jobs.net today.
Service Coordinator Job DescriptionOverview
About Public Partnerships LLC
Public Partnerships LLC, a subsidiary of Public Consulting Group supports individuals with disabilities or chronic illnesses and aging adults, to remain in their homes and communities and “self” direct their own long-term home care.
Our role as the nation’s largest and most experienced Financial Management Service provider is to assist those eligible Medicaid recipients to choose and pay for their own support workers and services within their state-approved personalized budget. We are appointed by states and managed healthcare organizations to better serve more of their residents and members requiring long-term care and ensure the efficient use of taxpayer funded services.
Our culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and strive to exceed customer expectations. We desire motivated candidates who are excited to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and who want to make a difference in helping transform the lives of the consumers we serve. (learn more at www.publicpartnerships.com).Responsibilities
- Effectively assess Participant and authorized representative ability to communicate, acquire new information, act as an employer and otherwise successfully participate in a self-directed employer and/ or budget authority service model.
- Identify and effectively communicate with Participant or authorized representative about additional supports or accommodations necessary for successful program participation.
- Provide need-based program education and guidance to Participants and authorized representatives specific to individual choices, goals and desired outcomes.
- Explain and educate on Participant/ authorized representative and provider roles and responsibilities for participation in self-directed services, including processing payroll, vendor payments, tax withholding and reporting.
- Provide direct, including train-the-trainer, instruction on how to navigate program rules, expectations and Financial Management Systems, including online enrollment, service time capture, portal and emerging technologies.
- Provide program Participants and authorized representative with the necessary guidance, training and ongoing support to act in a household employer capacity and successfully self-direct their services.
- As needed and required, provide participants and Authorized Representative with practical skills training in ancillary capacities, including independent living, locating/ securing community resources, recruiting, selecting, hiring, scheduling, training and supervising employees, budgeting and purchase of goods and services.
- Evaluate effectiveness of authorized representative as necessary, including their ability to identify and report fraud, waste, abuse, neglect and exploitation.
- Conduct scheduled in-person home visits and telephone contact with Participants, authorized representatives and Providers.
- Identify and act on Participant/ authorized representative need for support to successfully self-direct services and appropriately implement service plan.
- Independently support in-person enrollment activities including Participants, family members, representatives, employees, and other individuals in the Participant’s circle of support.
- Directly assist Participants with enrollment activities and paperwork, including accurate and timely completion/ submission of enrollment packets, employer packets, employee packets and initial timesheets.
- As needed and required, assist Participants to identify and make critical connections with community resources, services and independent living supports consistent with their goals.
- Facilitate successful development of service/ spending plans and establish a strong foundation for future spending activity in accordance with rules and constraints of applicable program rules.
- Provide train-the-trainer instruction on identification and reporting of suspected fraud, abuse, neglect and exploitation.
- Identify, report and appropriately follow up on allegations or reports of suspected fraud, participant abuse, neglect, and exploitation.
- Maintain documentation of services provided and time committed in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Provide mentorship and job-shadowing to newly hired Supports Brokers.
- Represent Public Partnerships at select conferences, stakeholder forums and other community events.
- Maintain support for a full roster of program Participants.
- Other duties as assigned
Charleston Healthcare Job
Service Coordinator Job Requirements
- Ability to exercise decision making ability and judgment in assessment of participant needs and abilities.
- Strong verbal and communications skills. Ability to maintain appropriate etiquette and customer support techniques, including use of program and population-specific language and terminology.
- Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues, program participants and other stakeholders.
- Ability to identify, assess and respond to the unique needs of individuals with special needs.
Consultancy mindset; the ability to stimulate others to look at traditional health care service systems in new and different ways.
- Ability to understand, support and explain to others the core tenets of self-directed services.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work and meet required deadlines.
- Ability to recognize and maintain the confidentiality of all materials in the work setting.
- Understanding of modern office methods and practices; efficient with computers and Microsoft Office Suite software such as MS Word and Outlook.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with federal, state and county agencies and other community stakeholders.
- Ability to generate required service documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal direct supervision.
- Serve Participants and Authorized Representatives with special needs, recognizing opportunities to use experience and specialized training to provide best practice service and support.
BA or BS degree in related field required, can be substituted for 4 or more years of related experience
2 years of related experience required
Additional education and experience requirements may be required, as indicated by state contract requirements