Healthcare Job in Denver, Colorado : CO
Looking for Healthcare Jobs? See currently available Healthcare job openings on healthcare.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
healthcare.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any healthcare job . We provide job resources for Healthcare positions throughout the industry. healthcare.jobs.net also provides Healthcare jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Healthcare by either city or state.
healthcare.jobs.net is a healthcare job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Healthcare jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your healthcare job search on healthcare.jobs.net today.
Registered Nurse (Cardiac Cath Lab Rn)
Registered Nurse (Cardiac Cath Lab Rn) Job Description
Earn top pay as a Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse for Favorite Healthcare Staffing, the nation’s premier provider of supplemental, nursing and allied health professionals. Favorite Healthcare Staffing is looking for local and travel Cardiac Catheterization Lab Registered Nurses for immediate start dates In the Denver, CO area for 13 week contracts for all shifts and schedules in fast-paced emergency room placements.
Favorite Healthcare Staffing is one of the nation’s most sophisticated Joint Commission certified healthcare staffing companies. As an exclusive provider to many healthcare facilities across the U.S., we offer nursing and allied professionals a full range of per diem, travel, and local contract assignments. By joining our team of dedicated professionals you will receive:
- New REFERRAL BONUS opportunity!
- Refer a Labor and Delivery or Operating Room RN – get $300 for every 50 hours your referral works – up to $2,400!
- Direct Deposit and Weekly pay
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
If you’re a compassionate RN, with emergency room experience, who’s ready to take your nursing career to the next level, it’s time to join our team!
As a Registered Nurse in the Cardiac Cath Lab, you will work with doctors and technicians to perform cardiac catheterizations, angioplasties and valvuloplasties.
Additional responsibilities of the Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse include:
- Assisting doctors with implanting pacemakers and cardioverter-defibrillators, working closely with patients
- Monitoring, recording and reporting symptoms or changes in patients' conditions
- Ordering, interpreting and evaluating diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition
- Consulting and coordinating with team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans
Denver Healthcare Job
Registered Nurse (Cardiac Cath Lab Rn) Job Requirements
To qualify for the Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse role you must be able to take calls and have a strong knowledge of cardiovascular system and the bodily processes of the heart.
Additional requirements of the Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse include:
- 2+ years of recent cardiac catheterization lab experience
- CPR and ACLS Certifications
- Appropriate specialty certification, credentials and references , required
- Prefer large teaching hospital experience for all RN positions
- Must have active CO state or compact state license in good standing
- All RN positions MUST have 2+ recent years of experience in the job specific class, area in the United States – i.e RN OR must have 2+ years of recent operating room registered nurse experience - training not provided
- Lots of exclusive contracts
- PAY is up to $46.00
Favorite Healthcare Staffing is the exclusive provider at many facilities across the United States. We offer healthcare professionals opportunities to work in local, travel, per diem as well as permanent placements. Our nursing staff enjoys working 13 week contracts with tax-free stipends, free fully furnished housing packages, and lucrative referral bonuses.