Healthcare Job in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin : WI 53147
Looking for Healthcare Jobs? See currently available Healthcare job openings on healthcare.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
healthcare.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any healthcare job . We provide job resources for Healthcare positions throughout the industry. healthcare.jobs.net also provides Healthcare jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Healthcare by either city or state.
healthcare.jobs.net is a healthcare job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Healthcare jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your healthcare job search on healthcare.jobs.net today.
Healthcare Product Manager
Healthcare Product Manager Job Description
Healthcare Product Manager
Primex Wireless is an industry leader in providing integrated intelligent devices that provide compliance reporting or efficiency savings for customers. The successful candidate will directly impact Primex’s growth as a solution provider in the healthcare engineering marketplace and contribute to aggressive revenue results. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with marketing, design, engineering and our executive team. This position will include planning, defining and delivering intelligent, internet-of-things (IOT) monitoring devices.
The Healthcare industry Product Manager must possess industry expertise in healthcare technology and a deep understanding of the healthcare industry, facility management, and technology trends, including meaningful use, patient-centered devices, and customer engagement technology trends. Knowledge of real-time location system solutions and/or building automation platforms is preferred.
The Healthcare Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: developing the product roadmap, defining and championing product and customer requirements, and setting the product vision. The successful candidate will work closely with engineering, sales, marketing and technical support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The product manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals. This role is a leadership position within the Product and Engineering team and is responsible for managing new product roll outs.
The right candidate must be able to communicate with all areas of the company, including work with the engineering team to define product release requirements and collaborating with marketing communications to design and execute product demand generation campaigns, define the go-to-market plans for products, and tailor the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers. The ability to drive organizational consensus and crystalize company strategy into the portfolio roadmap is critical to success. Attention to detail and the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
Key Job Activities:
- Identify and present innovative and creative product solutions for supporting the Primex Wireless strategy of market growth as a healthcare facilities technology provider;
- Defining roadmap of features and capabilities to add to the Primex Wireless product portfolio;
- Be he go-to-expert with healthcare facility technologies, products, and opportunities.;
- Monitor and interpret the competitive landscape, incorporating into strategies to gain market share;
- Research and self-educate on trends in acute healthcare, long-term care, retail pharmacy, and other healthcare market segments;
- Define and manage early-adopter programs with key customers;
- Developing pricing, product positioning and messaging that differentiates products;
- Developing content to guide the technical product marketing and product marketing organization with target market, competitive differentiation and positioning;
- Communicating the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools and marketing materials that describe Primex Wireless product benefits from the healthcare industry perspective;
- Perform market research to determine future product and offering direction;
- Participating in sales meetings to help train sales teams on how to best position and sell products in the healthcare industry;
- Align product strategy to customer needs;
- Interact with Marketing, Sales, and Engineering to drive product strategy and priorities;
- Working with marketing communications to execute the tactical, day-to-day general marketing activities to support the healthcare industry.
Lake Geneva Healthcare Job
Healthcare Product Manager Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of product management experience in healthcare-related offering
- Proficiency with Healthcare facility management and automation
- Knowledge of facility building automation platforms
- Familiarity with cloud application technologies
- Familiarity with integrated device technologies, such as wireless sensor solutions, real-time location system platforms, or asset management solutions
- Pragmatic Marketing or Project Management Institute certifications, a plus
- Strong experience in B2B marketing in healthcare
- Knowledge of healthcare technology and integration trends
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Self-starter with the ability to move and adapt quickly
- Willingness to work at strategic and tactical levels, as required
- Both small provider and large enterprise experience required.
- SaaS-based and/or cloud product experience preferred.
- Exposure to both direct and channel sales.