Healthcare Job in Las Vegas, Nevada : NV
Looking for Healthcare Jobs? See currently available Healthcare job openings on healthcare.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
healthcare.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any healthcare job . We provide job resources for Healthcare positions throughout the industry. healthcare.jobs.net also provides Healthcare jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Healthcare by either city or state.
healthcare.jobs.net is a healthcare job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Healthcare jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your healthcare job search on healthcare.jobs.net today.
Hospital Data Warehouse Specialist (Healthcare)
Hospital Data Warehouse Specialist (Healthcare) Job Description
Located in the Las Vegas region is a respected progressive mid-sized hospital that is searching for a Hospital Data Warehouse Specialist.
Join a facility that has an unsurpassed dedication to implementing the latest innovations in a state-of-the-art healing environment.
Position Focus Hospital Business Data Warehouse Specialist
- Provide oversight over enterprise-wide data analytics and supervise the reporting team.
- Develop, and maintain analytics including reporting systems for the entire hospital.
- Simplify user implementation of Business Intelligence Assets and create semantic data layers for data mining.
- Position reports to Decision Support Manager.
- Join an organization that promotes a culture of shared leadership and is committed to nursing excellence.
Community: This location offers a combination of community-oriented suburban neighborhoods with outstanding access to a metro environment offering a selection of restaurants, theatres, live entertainment, and sporting events.
Las Vegas Healthcare Job
Hospital Data Warehouse Specialist (Healthcare) Job Requirements
Requirements Hospital Business Data Warehouse Specialist
- Bachelors’ Degree in business administration, finance, or computer science required.
- SQL experience highly preferred.
- 5 years of experience in data analytics, data modeling, and business intelligence within a healthcare setting required.
- Working knowledge to proficiency with Microsoft Tools SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS or equivalent Data Warehousing, reporting tools is strongly preferred.
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Jonah Levinger
Merraine Group Inc. is an executive search & recruitment firm specializing in the placement of Physicians, Managers, Directors and C-level leadership at Hospitals and Medical Centers across the United States. We place professionals throughout all hospital practices: Laboratory, Radiology/Imaging, Physical/Occupational Therapy and Respiratory, Nursing, Behavioral Health, Case Management, Emergency, ICU, Med/Surg, Surgical and OR, Quality, Pediatrics/NICU and Women’s Health, Finance, HIM, IT, Informatics and Practice Management.
To learn more about Merraine Group: Click Here