Healthcare Job in Tulsa, Oklahoma : OK
Looking for Healthcare Jobs? See currently available Healthcare job openings on healthcare.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
healthcare.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any healthcare job . We provide job resources for Healthcare positions throughout the industry. healthcare.jobs.net also provides Healthcare jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Healthcare by either city or state.
healthcare.jobs.net is a healthcare job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Healthcare jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your healthcare job search on healthcare.jobs.net today.
Director Of Healthcare Service/Director Of Nursing | Full Time
Director Of Healthcare Service/Director Of Nursing | Full Time Job Description
We are currently recruiting a Director of Health Care Services for our Hospice Department. This individual must have an active Registered Nurse license in the state of Oklahoma. We are looking for candidates with recent Hospice management experience. This individual must possess leadership qualities, be compassionate, and motivating. We are seeking a new Director of Health Care Services (DHCS) who will be dedicated to providing 5 star quality and compassionate care to our patients.
Responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of all clinical and paraprofessional services in accordance with the core values of Interim HealthCare. Primary responsibilities include ensuring qualified employees and contractors provide patient care and paraprofessional services in accordance with applicable law and regulations and accepted standards of care, as well as Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
- Ensures that daily patient care and client services as well as related office activities are conducted in accordance with applicable law and regulation.
- Ensures patient care and paraprofessional services are provided in accordance with acceptable standards of care and Interim HealthCare performance standards.
- Ensures that Interim HealthCare policies and procedures are implemented and consistently followed.
- May have access to personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
- Ensures the respectful treatment of patients and clients and family members.
- Provides leadership to the staff in the compassionate care of the patient/ family unit.
- Develops and motivates the clinical and paraprofessional team.
- In partnership with the COO or franchise owner, ensures recruitment and retention of qualified caregivers as well as the ongoing assessment of their performance, and ensures that these individuals are appropriately oriented, trained, supervised and evaluated, as well as competent to meet the needs of the population being served.
- Ensures access to appropriately qualified support twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week.
- Ensures that appropriate action is taken to resolve identified caregiver or patient/ client concerns or complaints.
- Manages caregivers to achieve an acceptable level of patient/ client satisfaction.
- Identifies opportunities to improve the quality of patient care or client services, formulating and implementing an action plan and evaluating results.
- Develops processes and executes training to successfully implement changes in patient care or client service practices.
- Identifies issues and creates solutions in response to changing demands for caregivers, clinical skills, and availability of qualified staff.
- Implements pilot programs to support new business initiatives.
- Understanding current trends and advancements in the delivery of care in the home.
- Manages the efficient use of the in-office and field resources related to patient care and client services.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- Registered Nurse licensed in the state(s) in which he/she practices, BSN preferred.
- Five (5) years of home care experience as a Registered Nurse within the last seven (7) years.
- Three (3) years of home care experience managing caregivers within the last five (5) years.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Meets applicable health requirements to provide patient care.
- If a state standard exists that is higher than these education/experience requirements, the state standard supersedes these qualifications.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking ability and effective organizational skills in order to meet short deadlines with finite resources.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, retain and manage an effective caregiver team.
- Able to engage in local and occasional out-of- town travel.
- Computer proficiency including the ability to utilize software programs for creating documents and data analyses.
- Meets the requirements of federal and or state criminal and abuse background checks where applicable.
Applicable federal and state health requirements to provide client services as appropriate.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Mileage
- Paid Life Insurance
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. Locally, we have serviced the Tulsa market for over 50 years and are Veteran and RN owned with solid roots in this community. We are a family ran business with a focus on quality care in the pursuit of a 5 star rating. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
- Job City: Tulsa
- Job State: OK
- Employee Type: Full Time
Tulsa Healthcare Job