Healthcare Job in Plainsboro Township, New Jersey : NJ 08536
Looking for Healthcare Jobs? See currently available Healthcare job openings on healthcare.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
healthcare.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any healthcare job . We provide job resources for Healthcare positions throughout the industry. healthcare.jobs.net also provides Healthcare jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Healthcare by either city or state.
healthcare.jobs.net is a healthcare job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Healthcare jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your healthcare job search on healthcare.jobs.net today.
Edi Data Entry Specialist
Edi Data Entry Specialist Job Description
vTech Solution has an amazing opportunity in Plainsboro Township, NJ! Are you a professional looking to work in a great environment for a growing company? Then look no further...
'vTech Solution' is the premier professional services company that delivers business and technology solutions through Consulting and Managed Staffing Services to the government and the commercial sectors. With an unparalleled history of on-time performance, cost-control and quality deliverable, vTech has provided the best of the best for nearly 8 years for corporate, federal, state and local government clients.
We are looking for an experienced EDI Data Entry Specialist position in Plainsboro Township, NJ. Candidate will be responsible for proper documentation and implementation of all order types received by phone, fax or other sources; proper documentation of inquiries and complaints.
Plainsboro Township Healthcare Job
Edi Data Entry Specialist Job Requirements
Job Title: EDI Data Entry Specialist
Location: Plainsboro Township, NJ 08536
Duration: 5 months
**EDI experience required**
• Responsible for proper documentation and implementation of all order types received by phone, fax or other sources.
• Responsible for proper documentation of inquiries and complaints.
• Check available inventory, provide delivery information on open orders and inquiries.
• Process customer, vendor and other requests for catalogs, price sheets, samples and copies of invoices.
• Answers all customer order related questions.
• Mails out catalogs, invoices and other miscellaneous items requested by customers.
• Retrieves voice messages each morning and process accordingly.
• Maintain a current knowledge of products offered in catalog.
• Perform all other related duties as required.
• Bachelor Degree or a minimum 3-5 years’ customer service experience preferably in medical device and/or pharma company
• Written and verbal communication skills with the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks.
• Must function independently and possess strong time management and organizational skills.
• Must have a good knowledge of computer systems, with experience in Oracle preferably or a comparable Order Entry System,
• Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word required.