Healthcare Job in Monroeville, Pennsylvania : PA
Looking for Healthcare Jobs? See currently available Healthcare job openings on healthcare.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
healthcare.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any healthcare job . We provide job resources for Healthcare positions throughout the industry. healthcare.jobs.net also provides Healthcare jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Healthcare by either city or state.
healthcare.jobs.net is a healthcare job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Healthcare jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your healthcare job search on healthcare.jobs.net today.
Healthcare Customer Service Rep- Insurance Benefit Verification
Healthcare Customer Service Rep- Insurance Benefit Verification Job Description
A-Line Staffing is looking for Healthcare Insurance Benefits Specialist in Monroeville, PA. The positions will be Monday - Friday any 8 hour shift between 8 am - 8 pm. Looking for flexibility! These positions are $13.00 - 14.00 per hour and will fill quickly! I have listed a Job Description along with Requirements below for you to review. If you are interested in learning more reach out to Mike Richardson at 877-782-3334 ext 245 or by email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
- Responsibilities include: Conducting a detailed benefit and eligibility verification of insurance benefits for plan participants, including identifying the different plan and therapy requirements for processing their referrals, and validating the demographic and reimbursement information on all customers in a database prior to the initiation of therapy.
- Processing POS/Retail billings, relating financial obligations to the participant, and informing internal parties when a new customer is brought on for service.
- This role is predominately phone centric with essential skills in navigating our system to document conversations and outcomes as well as managing follow-up actions with opportunities for internal communications with the sales organization regarding contract and physician issues.
- Responsible for understand and communicate medical information, identify potential issues, collect and document/publish data, establish facts, draw conclusions, and solve problems is essential.
- The commitment is to communicate the referral status every 48 hours to the Physician and Participant with objective of closing 8 referral cases a day, post training.
- This position must comply with the business principals, ethical standards, legal obligations and policy as outlined in Employer's Compliance and Ethics program to protect patient information.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have Healthcare experience
- Must have Call Center experience
- Understand: Reimbursement/ Insurance/ and Medical Terminology
I truly look forward to hearing from you!
Mike Richardson / A-Line Staffing / 877-782-3334 / [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Monroeville Healthcare Job
Healthcare Customer Service Rep- Insurance Benefit Verification Job Requirements
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required.
- A minimum of 2 years experience a professional work environment required.
- Strong preference to have 2 years experience in healthcare environment with third party benefits verification a plus.
- Knowledge of and understanding of how to communicate information on health insurance, reimbursements, third party terms and medical terminology is preferred.
- Computer skills and intermediate math skills are required with attention to detail and quality essential.
- Ability to work with people in a team environment while meeting individual performance goals.
- Must be able to read and interpret policies, procedures and instructions.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to prioritize a fluctuating workload and competing priorities is essential.
- Must have effective and empathetic communication style in managing in/outbound calls and communications with clients and team members.