Healthcare Job in San Antonio, Texas : TX
Looking for Healthcare Jobs? See currently available Healthcare job openings on healthcare.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
healthcare.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any healthcare job . We provide job resources for Healthcare positions throughout the industry. healthcare.jobs.net also provides Healthcare jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Healthcare by either city or state.
healthcare.jobs.net is a healthcare job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Healthcare jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your healthcare job search on healthcare.jobs.net today.
Healthcare Call Center *Continuing Education*
Healthcare Call Center *Continuing Education* Job Description
**Healthcare Call Center**
Do you love helping patients, and are looking to expand your Healthcare Call Center experience?
Do you want to stay in healthcare, but would rather work over the phone to assist patients and practitioners in a more depth Healthcare Call Center role?
If you’re looking for stable hours and higher wages ranging in a Healthcare Call Center that pays from $13-$15 per hour, consider a career as a pharmacy technician!
Medix is looking to sponsor Healthcare Call Center individuals with healthcare experience to become pharmacy technicians through our Pharm Tech Direct (PTD) program! Pharm Tech Direct is a cost-free, 8 week program which allows individuals to become Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhTs) with the overarching goal of job placement in the pharmacy field upon completion of the program.
As a national healthcare recruiting company, Medix partners with some of the top pharmacy companies and is looking to help individuals get their foot in the door in the pharmacy field through our Pharm Tech Direct program.
What exactly does Medix’s Pharm Tech Direct program consist of?
- Pharm Tech Direct (PTD) Career Coach
- Online Learning Course: Platform consists of 10 online learning modules, quizzes, and study resources
*All education is delivered by a PTCB Advocate Educator
*Proctor & peer support available
- PTCB Practice Exam
- PTCE Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam
- Organizational Calendar Guide & Weekly To-Do List
Interested in learning more about Medix’s Pharm Tech Direct (PTD) Program?
**Healthcare Call Center**
San Antonio Healthcare Job
Healthcare Call Center *Continuing Education* Job Requirements
In order to qualify, participants of the PTD program must meet the following requirements/expectations:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must possess a minimum of High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check conducted by Medix for employment purposes
- Must be able to pass a drug screening conducted by Medix for employment purposes
- Must sign an Enrollment Acknowledgment Letter and Syllabus
- Must be able to pay the enrollment fee of $50* upon notification of acceptance into the Pharm Tech Direct program.