Healthcare Job in Phoenix, Arizona : AZ
Looking for Healthcare Jobs? See currently available Healthcare job openings on healthcare.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
healthcare.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any healthcare job . We provide job resources for Healthcare positions throughout the industry. healthcare.jobs.net also provides Healthcare jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Healthcare by either city or state.
healthcare.jobs.net is a healthcare job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Healthcare jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your healthcare job search on healthcare.jobs.net today.
Healthcare Administrative Support - Bachelor's Degree
Healthcare Administrative Support - Bachelor's Degree Job Description
Recognized as one of the Nation's Fastest Growing Private Healthcare Companies, our client is currently expanding multiple departments.
As a Healthl Advocate Administrator responsible for supporting the Healthcare administration team. You will ensure that communication and/or authorization is relayed between referring adjusters, nurse case managers and our Network Providers.
We are currently expanding multiple departments within our operations support, Clinical support, Provider Relations and customer advocacy departments. College graduates and healthcare administration/client services reps are encouraged to apply.
Phoenix Healthcare Job
Healthcare Administrative Support - Bachelor's Degree Job Requirements
- Coordinates the execution of various insurance, healthcare and pharmaceutical services contracts
- Act as liaison between insurance providers, customers, resources and other internal constituents
- Handles a high-volume of communication between providers and patients
- Development of statements of work, proposals, contracts, financial reports
- Review case information/consult with case management to determine if new cases need to be opened
- Maintenance of project creation and accounting
- Request information from insurance companies and maintain professional communications with individuals across the health field
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with internal clients, customers and vendors
- Adhere to workflow process for continued authorization.
- Work within strict timelines in accordance with the continued authorization process.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal matrix partners.
- Track and relay authorization to our providers as directed by the carrier with confirmation to adjuster/NCM.
- Compliance with HIPAA and URAC guidelines.