Healthcare Job in Salt Lake City, Utah : UT
Looking for Healthcare Jobs? See currently available Healthcare job openings on healthcare.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
healthcare.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any healthcare job . We provide job resources for Healthcare positions throughout the industry. healthcare.jobs.net also provides Healthcare jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Healthcare by either city or state.
healthcare.jobs.net is a healthcare job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Healthcare jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your healthcare job search on healthcare.jobs.net today.
Entry Level - Healthcare Recruiter
Entry Level - Healthcare Recruiter Job Description
- Develops and executes recruitment strategies to attract, screen, and hire quality healthcare professionals who meet the office’s immediate and projected needs
- Utilizes various recruitment tools and methods to source and attract a pool of qualified and diverse candidates
- Matches and evaluates candidate skills to client and patient needs through screening and interviewing
- Completes necessary reference checks on candidate’s background and work experience
- Ensures candidates meet required hiring standards for Maxim and applicable contracts
- Negotiates salary, terms and conditions of employment with candidates
- Schedules caregivers and field staff for initial placement and ongoing assignments
- Manages caregivers and field staff while on assignment (non-clinical functions); assesses and investigates caregiver and field staff concerns and issues, and provides performance coaching, counseling and disciplinary action when appropriate
- Maintains regular contact to and develops relationships with active clients, patients, and referral sources to identify current staffing needs and requirements, projected openings, and potential new business opportunities
- Ensures client, patient and referral source expectations are understood and met while addressing and resolving concerns relating to customer service, caregiver or field staff performance
- Documents candidate, caregiver, field staff, and client correspondence and activities within system of recor
- Takes on-call as scheduled
- Incorporates caregiver and field staff retention strategy into daily routine
- Builds and cultivates relationships with industry contacts to gain industry knowledge, referrals, and business development leads
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
Salt Lake City Healthcare Job