Healthcare Job in Las Vegas, Nevada : NV
Looking for Healthcare Jobs? See currently available Healthcare job openings on healthcare.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
healthcare.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any healthcare job . We provide job resources for Healthcare positions throughout the industry. healthcare.jobs.net also provides Healthcare jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Healthcare by either city or state.
healthcare.jobs.net is a healthcare job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Healthcare jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your healthcare job search on healthcare.jobs.net today.
Director Patient Accounting (Healthcare)
Director Patient Accounting (Healthcare) Job Description
An award winning progressive mid-sized hospital in the Las Vegas region is searching for a results-oriented Director of Patient Accounting. This is a financially stable hospital committed to providing state of the art care within a collaborative team focused environment.
The successful candidate must be experienced in EPIC and have extensive experience within a business office in an acute care hospital.
Position Focus Director of Patient Accounting Healthcare
- This department has 100+ FTEs and position has 6 supervisor reports under it.
- Monitor and analyze billing and claim reports and determine suitable payments and time frame.
- Negotiate settlements on third party accounts.
- The Director of Patient Accounting reports to the hospital CFO.
Organization and Community
- This hospital promotes a culture of shared leadership and is committed to nursing excellence.
- This location offers a vibrant and happening metro area of quiet suburban areas that provide outstanding outdoor recreation.
Las Vegas Healthcare Job
Director Patient Accounting (Healthcare) Job Requirements
Requirements Director of Patient Accounting Healthcare
- Bachelors in accounting, finance or business administration required.
- 15+ years of hospital business office experience
- Epic Experience
- At least 5+ years’ experience in Revenue Cycle and Billing and Collections Management.
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Jonah Levinger
Merraine Group Inc. is an executive search & recruitment firm specializing in the placement of Physicians, Managers, Directors and C-level leadership at Hospitals and Medical Centers across the United States. We place professionals throughout all hospital practices: Laboratory, Radiology/Imaging, Physical/Occupational Therapy and Respiratory, Nursing, Behavioral Health, Case Management, Emergency, ICU, Med/Surg, Surgical and OR, Quality, Pediatrics/NICU and Women’s Health, Finance, HIM, IT, Informatics and Practice Management.
To learn more about Merraine Group: Click Here