Healthcare Job in Chillicothe, Ohio : OH 45601
Looking for Healthcare Jobs? See currently available Healthcare job openings on healthcare.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
healthcare.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any healthcare job . We provide job resources for Healthcare positions throughout the industry. healthcare.jobs.net also provides Healthcare jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Healthcare by either city or state.
healthcare.jobs.net is a healthcare job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Healthcare jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your healthcare job search on healthcare.jobs.net today.
Clinical Supervisor- Registered Nurse (Home Healthcare)
Clinical Supervisor- Registered Nurse (Home Healthcare) Job Description
- Functions as a Clinical partner with respective Business Development partner
- Participates in client engagement through care planning and excellent customer service
- Provides clinical oversight and case management as required by regulations or business line
- Functions as clinical account supervisor as required by contract (schools, corrections, etc.)
- Provides and ensures client care coordination and transition management activities across the continuum
- Facilitates the orientation process, competency and skills validation process for caregivers
- Ensures that competency and skill set of scheduled caregiver match the client requirements regardless of setting
- Provides supervisory oversight for a specific client, caregiver or field staff population as directed by regulations or contract with frequent daily travel
- Collaborates with the clinical team to perform documentation review
- Provides education to team members, patients, family members of patients, caregivers, field staff, and referral sources
- Develops caregivers and field staff through 90-day evaluations and at a minimum annual feedback sessions on performance and recommended development based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and competencies
- Manages caregivers and field staff while on assignment (clinical functions); assesses and investigates caregiver and field staff concerns and issues, and provides performance coaching, counseling and disciplinary action when appropriate.
- Participates in clinical quality initiative activities
- Conducts clinical interviews and participates in hiring decisions in collaboration with Clinical Manager, Director of Clinical Operations, or other office clinical leader
- Rotates on-call responsibilities with other Clinical Supervisors per a schedule established by the office and as required by contract
- Accountable to all federal, state, local contracts and programs, and Maxim requirements
- Where applicable or required by state regulations the Clinical Supervisor may be the Administrator
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Active license in your respective field required, e.g., Registered Nurse, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Language Pathology (states in which office and patients are located)
- Minimum one year experience in your respective field required, e.g., Registered Nurse, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Language Pathology
- Must meet all federal, state, local contract and program requirements, in addition to internal certifications and training, as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Experience in quality management preferred
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
Chillicothe Healthcare Job