Healthcare Job in Roselle Park, New Jersey : NJ
Looking for Healthcare Jobs? See currently available Healthcare job openings on healthcare.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
healthcare.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any healthcare job . We provide job resources for Healthcare positions throughout the industry. healthcare.jobs.net also provides Healthcare jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Healthcare by either city or state.
healthcare.jobs.net is a healthcare job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Healthcare jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your healthcare job search on healthcare.jobs.net today.
Aide / Nursing Assistant - Pediatric Day Healthcare Center
Aide / Nursing Assistant - Pediatric Day Healthcare Center Job Description
Pediatric Day Healthcare Center – Aide / Nursing Assistant
Aveanna Healthcare is hiring compassionate aides and nursing assistants to provide care to medically complex patients in our pediatric day healthcare center. Aveanna Healthcare is one of the largest pediatric home health care companies in the U.S. This is an outstanding opportunity to develop specialized skills and gain career experience in a fun pediatric setting.
Aide Position Details:
- Provide care and supportive services to children ages birth to 8 years old in a developmentally appropriate center-based setting
- Assist the nurse in providing daily care according to the physician orders
- Promote an engaging classroom environment where children can learn and develop
- Maintain a clean and safe environment
- Participate as a vital member of our multidisciplinary team
Qualifications for Aide Position:
- One (1) year of documented experience in the care of infants and toddlers or a medically fragile child
- Current Healthcare Provider CPR certification (can be obtained during orientation)
Additional Benefits of Aide Position:
- Available shifts are Monday – Friday Daytime; No nights and no weekends
- Flexible scheduling for PRN positions
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching
- Eligible for some healthcare benefits based on employment status
- Training & Continuous Professional Development as an employee of Aveanna Healthcare
KEYWORDS - PDHC, PPEC, PECC
Roselle Park Healthcare Job