Healthcare Job in Danbury, Connecticut : CT
Looking for Healthcare Jobs? See currently available Healthcare job openings on healthcare.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
healthcare.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any healthcare job . We provide job resources for Healthcare positions throughout the industry. healthcare.jobs.net also provides Healthcare jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Healthcare by either city or state.
healthcare.jobs.net is a healthcare job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Healthcare jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your healthcare job search on healthcare.jobs.net today.
Account Development Director
Account Development Director Job DescriptionAbout Us
At Alliance Radiology, our team members focus on transforming the patient experience and delivering exceptional quality care. Alliance Radiology has rapidly grown over the past 30 years by providing radiology service line solutions, outpatient center management services, and mobile radiology solutions (Per Diem, PT, and FT MRI, PET/CT, CT).
The Account Development Director is responsible for leading their assigned territory to deliver on its annual customer and revenue retention targets. This role serves as the key point of contact for retaining and incrementally expanding existing customer relationships. This includes initially assessing existing customers on the potential to convert from a mobile to fixed site solution and bringing in the Regional Director of Fixed Site Business Development on any viable opportunities. The Account Development Director will also be responsible for identifying and handing off new mobile opportunities to the Business Development Team.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Works in conjunction with territory Business Development and Operations leadership, and Regional Director of Fixed Site Development, to establish realistic territory plan that will deliver on the territory’s customer and revenue retention targets.
- Engages all “at risk” customers in assigned territory, works in collaboration with local Sales, Operations and Physician Sales teams to gather customer intelligence data to identify potential threats and opportunities, develops solutions tailored to meet the short and long-term needs of customer; ensures territory is exceeding its budgeted customer retention goals.
- Cultivates strong relationships with top strategic accounts; identifies mobile to fixed site conversion opportunities or potential to introduce new service(s), recommends new opportunities to Regional Director of Business Development, Fixed Sites, based on project attractiveness and risks and remains actively involved in transitioning the customer relationship as appropriate.
- Manages multiple renewal sales opportunities at various phases of the sales cycle, follows-through to ensure customer needs are met at each phase, solicits local sales and operations support as needed and ensures each sales opportunity is continually progressing towards closure.
- Works in conjunction with Business Intelligence, Finance, Asset Management, Legal and Operations to develop customer models and contracts and negotiates final agreement with customer.
- Maintains all sales activity within Salesforce.com, prepares weekly territory forecasts and tracking tool reports for the Regional Vice President of Sales that facilitate effective reprioritization and allocation of resources, adjusts territory plan based on market and customer developments; ensures territory will achieve budgeted retention goals.
- Other duties/special projects as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 7 - 10 years’ experience developing long-term relationship-based, complex, consultative solutions.
- Prior radiology sales experience preferred.
- 2 - 3 years working within Alliance HealthCare Services preferred.
- Effective and efficient at using MS Office software, and other standard PC operations, to communicate and be productive.
- Demonstrates accountability and takes personal responsibility for results.
- Displays excellent verbal and written communication skills with colleagues and with customers on a regular and routine basis.
- Possesses ability to research, find and identify leads through Salesforce.com, public domains and other sources as appropriate.
- Regularly demonstrates ability to become a value-added business partner to customers.
- Ability to develop multi-level relationships with hospital systems and must have success selling to C-level executives.
- Ability to understand each stakeholder's key business drivers and translate into sales opportunities.
- Consistently demonstrates ability to communicate value and service excellence concepts during sales discussions.
- Displays and applies knowledge of healthcare reimbursement and its impact on customer profitability.
- Develops and cultivates long-term growth strategies with existing customer base.
- Leverages strong territory management and organizational skills to strategically manage geographic region and build upon past success.
- Regularly and consistently displays the following traits and behaviors: Builds relationships, demonstrates accountability, is results-oriented, is innovative in approach, displays passion, seeks new challenges, is ethical in approach, is an educator, positive influencer, aspires to grow personally and career-wise, enables and encourages relationship building, and has excellent sales and business acumen.
- Job requires 50+% of local travel.
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Danbury Healthcare Job